Rocker and Sage

The Quintessential Optimist and the Quintessential Cynic - Working Together to Build a Better America.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Retro-post - Happy Blogoversary, Sage!

I'm pre-dating this post in honor of my blogson (who's about ten years my senior) The Old Sage for the one-year anniversary of his joining the blogosphere.

The actual date of this post is April 27. I was late for a lot of reasons, not the least of which was a long tour in Atlantic City that ate up a lot of my blogging time ... and my thoughts ... and my family time. Even my blog saw a big drop in readership during this time, just because I wasn't around much to maintain it. Living out of a suitcase takes its toll.

Anyway, Sage, I hope you will accept this belated blogoversary wish, and may I also wish you many more. Keep those opinions flowing. Maybe the Libertarians will start to pay you for them - HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

RWR

7 Comments:

  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger theoldsage said...

    You know Rocker, I'd forgotten about it myself! This has been one helluva tough year for me professionally. Blogging has more often than not been pushed to the periphery of my agenda(not by choice though). However, I do appreciate your patronage and thoughts of goodwill between us. You have helped me in no small way to find my "own voice" in these matters, and that is no "small" achievement in these times! For this I owe you a debt of gratitude and thanks!!!
    The Libertarians are going soft on me I'm afraid, they have too many thoughts of "electability" in the coming elections. Many are actually openly campaigning for a diminished use of "anarchist" language in the party platform, not that there is much that I see anyway.
    The "Revolutionary Right", which is what I really am, is a very lonely spot at the outer reaches of the political universe for the present, but it won't be forever, as "the revolution will not be televised; but it will be coming!

     
  • At 8:04 AM , Blogger RightWingRocker said...

    Maybe you could be persuaded to the cause of the New Federalism???

    RWR

     
  • At 8:05 AM , Blogger RightWingRocker said...

    Oh, and please ... MAKE PARAGRAPHS!!!

    HAHA

    You'll be a helluva lot easier to read!

    RWR

     
  • At 8:23 AM , Blogger theoldsage said...

    Sorry, I'm usually ripping along at about as fast as my fingers can keep up with my thoughts,at that rate things like "paragraphs" fall by the wayside!!!!

     
  • At 8:48 AM , Blogger RightWingRocker said...

    OK ... So do what you tell your students to do ... when you're done, instead of going straight to the "publish" button, take five minutes and edit your work.

    That's about all it takes me when I do it for you HAHAHAHHA.

    RWR

     
  • At 10:09 AM , Blogger theoldsage said...

    (Sigh) What would I do without you?

     
  • At 12:24 PM , Blogger RightWingRocker said...

    I don't know.

    Hopefully you wouldn't slip and throw for the Donks!

    RWR

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home