Rocker and Sage

The Quintessential Optimist and the Quintessential Cynic - Working Together to Build a Better America.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Gun Control Rant

Normally, I don't rant. I leave that particular genre to my partner RWR who rants enough for both of us over at his blog.

But this one is so incredulous that it even got my low key dander up!

The people of San Francisco have proven that once again they are the biggest morons on the face of the earth. By a vote of 58% to 42% they enacted a total firearms prohibition and confiscation. All firearms and ammunition must be surrendered by April1,2006. Sadly, that is no April Fool's joke.

In my humble opinion, all of these stupid sons of bitches that voted for this travesty should, for their open contempt of the Constitution, be permanently stripped of their citizenship and forever barred from holding office ad infinitum.

If I were part of the 42%, I would join the Free State Project and move to New Hampshire ASAP and leave those sorry s.o.b's in my distant past!

The Revolution will not be televised!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger RightWingRocker said...

    Count on the people of San Francisco to fuck themselves up the ass every time.

    But as Jefferson would have told them, they voted for the law, they will deal with its consequences.

    RWR

     
  • At 6:04 AM , Blogger theoldsage said...

    If it were just restricted to the people of San Francisco, I wouldn't worry. I am just concerned about what I see to be a national movement that has only begun to gain momentum.

     
  • At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sad, but true. I'm a 3rd gen bay area native, bound for the Free State. Let the NY and Chicago transplants have it. The madness ends with me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home